2007. április 20., péntek

Choices of Life

Today I chose to become a maiko.

It is not a fashion thing or somewhat. I just want to live so that I can make my beloved feel special. And that is what geisha are for, as I see.

As I am a European girl, I can never become a real geisha but fortunately there are a lot of things to help me to become similar to them.

First thing I am going to do is to learn how to make sushi. I was at Wasabi with my beloved and he enjoyed it so much that I decided to learn how to make that kind of meal. Actually I already have a Japanese cooking book and we found a shop which sells far eastern food and spices so this mission is not so hopeless as it sounds.
Maybe I will post some photos if I succeed.

Till that, if you want to order sushi in Hungary (Budapest or Debrecen) visit: http://wasabi.hu/

Nincsenek megjegyzések: