2007. augusztus 16., csütörtök

Life Can be Very Hard

Have you ever realised that when we have a problem the whole world is full of that topic. I heard a song that brought up some memories. I don't think I have ever mentioned this before.

It was December. A very difficult period of my life. I realised that I am not in love with the boy I live with. It was of course not a second to get sure of it. But I met someone else. A man who I knew for about a year, but he never was more than a friend. But after a while and some parties and dates I started t feel something strange.

Now I know well that it is possible to love two men at the same time - for about 5 minutes. This 5 minutes is for deciding. This five minutes' time is a special period in everyone's life. My five minutes took a month.

It was my last year at the university, exam period, before Christmas - what else do you need to take a good decision. And what made me decide? A lot of things. The time I spent with both of them. The Christmas presents I got from them - it was not at all a material reason; I will explain it. And those chats with them during the Christmas holiday.

When you live with a man who is out to work form 9 to 4 and then he goes to have a drink with his friend, then goes to swim with them - not with you even if he knows you love swimming - it can be easy to feel miserable with him. And after all these he does not want you as a woman. It was a hard time. After this, and after 4,5 years of our relationship he bought me a Swarovski cristal statue. It was nice and expensive. But he should know after 3 years that we lived together that I hate these things. Well, it seems he didn't. And after I phoned him to say thanks he said that he want me to bring it back and put it on my table to see it every day. That was the point I should sent him to hell. But I didn't. It was Christmas. But every time I turned on the radio, I heard the same song. This one: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rihanna/unfaithful.html

On the other side, there was another man. He is kind. He was kind to me at that time when my partner didn't. We danced together at a Santa Party and after some day he invited me to a museum.
OFF:
(it's not really off but it is about my boyfriend at that time) there was an exhibition in Budapest which I really wanted to see - Monet and his Friends; an Impressionist Exhibition. I asked my boyfriend to come with me, but he didn't even want to hear about that. I hated these kind of things.
ON:
So, we went to the museum, watched a lot of exhibitions, among all three famous paintings of Munkácsy, and I felt myself very well. When he hugged me, I felt his deep feelings, warm and kindness. I wanted to cry, run away and stay at the same time. I asked him to wait for my decision. He waited - more than I could imagine. After going back to the university he gave me his present for Christmas. It was a drawing he made on his own, and a kind of poem he wrote. I cried when I opened it at home.

And then, one day before Christmas, I got an email from him with only one word: Szeretlek. That was the last minute of hesitating. I knew I love him and want to be with him.

After this I started to plan how to finish my current relationship. It is a long story, but it is not for today. It is over, and now I am happy with the man I love and who loves me too.

This is my love story.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: