2007. augusztus 14., kedd

Love and Jealousy

Why are we jealous? I mean why are people of my age jealous? We love someone, maybe we live with them, do a lot of things together, but why should we be jealous? If our partner does not love us, they should leave us. And we should do so too when not feeling the same love any more.
Jealousy is stupidity. If I love someone, I love him and don't want to be with anyone else. Don't want anyone else to touch me or to kiss me or even to tell me lovely words. I love only that man. That's why I don't understand why we are jealous. If we could be honest to each other there would be no more jealousy in the world.
So, everyone. Stop being jealous and start being honest. That should be the solution.

Hmmm. This post is a bit messed up. But who cares. :P

Nincsenek megjegyzések: