2007. július 22., vasárnap

Feelings

I felt something strange yesterday. I was in my room, lying on my bed, reading a book. And I felt myself at home. I know it sounds rediculous, but I was frightened of this feeling. Then a strange thought came into my mind. I felt I will never leave my parents' house. It is stupidity, I know, but it was really frightening.

I drew some drafts this afternoon. They were about things I'm going to make for my sister's wedding. I really like drawing. And I know that I will like making these things too. I never thought I would. But now I am happy as I can help her. She is my sister, and I love her.

I made some food today. I was alone in the kithcen, mixing an egg with some milk and sugar and I had a strange feeling. I can't explain it, nor I can describe it. It was like I was in my own kitchen not in my mother's. I am at home, but this was not that kind of 'feeling myself at home' thing. I don't know what I should think about it.
Who can tell me what is happening to me?

Nincsenek megjegyzések: