2007. július 21., szombat

Lives

There are three holes on my wall that make me remeber my former life. It was a long period with a lot of happy and unhappy memories, but I really want to put an end to it.

I got two new bookshelves. They make my room more confortable for me. The room is now really mine with them. And my books finally have a good place. Laci put them on the wall today but I have already fall in love with the new look of my room.

My day was very boring especially the afternoon, but I started to prepare for my sister's wedding. I have some very usable ideas for it, and she likes them too. I hope it will be so good as she wants. I will do my best to help them. :) Well, I need to find some good quotations...

Jason, I know you have a lot of work. I just want you to know that I miss you. I think you liked my room too...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: