2007. november 18., vasárnap

My Wedding Part 1

I am a wife now. My name is Csilla Szabó Kozell (wild translation :))

Yesterday was fantastic and romantic and tiring. I enjoyed it very much.
We woke up at 4:30 with my sister to make my hair. My first memory of the day is that the light bulb went off and we had no other bulb so we had to use the one of the kitchen. It was funny. My bun needed two and a half hours to get ready - this was the longest time it took ever - but it looked awesome. Everybody liked it. After my bun I made a very fast make-up and we went to the place to get dressed.
The guests were late - nearly all of them -, and I was very nervous about that. Everybody looked nice and was kind to me and finally everybody arrived and we could start the ceremony.

to be continued...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: