2007. november 19., hétfő

My Wedding Part 2

Imagine a very nervous bride (that was me) and a handsome groom (my love) and two friends (the witnesses) and a very kind registrar. We were excited and happy at the same time.
The door opened and we walked inside slowly hand in hand. We sat down and the witnesses sat down next to us. The music stopped and the registrar came in. She asked everyone to stand up and told us that the marriage is full of love, patience and responsibility. She asked the question and offered the the answers Yes or No. I wanted to smile and cry at the same time. It was so romantic. It was so perfect. The registrar herself was nearly crying too.
Then we became husband and wife, and she asked us to sign the register. My hands were so much shaking that my first signature as a wife is nearly unreadable. But the registrar told us that this would be the original one, so we shouldn't mind it. It is full of love, anybody can see it.
The whole ceremony was so perfect. It was the most beautiful day of my life.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: