2007. november 15., csütörtök

Sisters

I only have a younger sister with whom I have a special but not too close relationship. We are sisters but there are a lot of things we can not agree. We have the same size - and sometimes wear each other's clothes but our taste is sometimes very different.
My mother chose a costume for her to wear at the wedding. It is a blue one with some white fringe. I don't like that. She doesn't like that either but we didn't want to argue with our mother.
The day before yesterday I went to the university and I had the idea to buy a new suit for my sister. It was surprisingly hard to explain her that I really want to spend money on her. I don't know why - I like spending on her - but she argued that the costume will be all right for her.
Finally she came to Debrecen, and we bought a little brown dress. It really suits her. And we are both happy as she will look better on my wedding as she wore that costume. I hope my mother won't be mad about it :P

Nincsenek megjegyzések: