2007. október 31., szerda

Becoming a Lady

I'm going home tomorrow. This weekend will be longer and more useful for me thinking of the wedding. My sister will try to make my hair and I will try some make-up variations.
Among all this I will make some other things. I will finish my own-made album and I will make a sewing box for my sewing set. I should finish the wedding favors too, but I think I will make them next week.
I have to make another decision. My future mother-in-law suggested that we should bring our dresses to the pension she and the family will stay for the night before the wedding, and we should dress up there as it is closer to the town hall where the ceremony will take place. I really don't know what to do. It would be more comfortable, but I don't want to disturb them with my things as making my hair, my make-up, dresses and so on. I really don't know how many bathrooms we would need that morning. I think I will ask my family's opininon about this question.
I bring my veil home tomorrow too. I want my sister to make my hair so as to match with it. I want to look special. Maybe I really feel now as a bride should. I know that this weekend will help me feeling so even more. I will plan a lot of things and will prepare for our future life in our new home. I hope that everything will be all right. I know - everything is all right. :) I am really in love. And I am happy. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: