2007. október 7., vasárnap

Feelings

I daren't be happy. Not yet. I have to wait till tomorrow. I can only hope and pray for a beautiful future. I'm tired to ask why is our life so hard. It should mean something. Maybe that we have to fight for happiness. If this is the case, we will. And everything is all right. Always. This is what I learned yesterday. Even if the sun of life disappears, even if the sky stops being blue, even if God shows a harder way, we will get home. We don't need to find all answers. It's not necessary to know everything about the world or our lives. Our job is to live. To do everything we can for living a better life.

When I look at my ring, I see your smile, my dear. Your eyes tell me that our future is here. We need to take one more step to reach it. Hard times and sudden decisions made us grow up. We are adults now. With all the problems and happiness. But I know that we can do anything for we will do it together.

Let's have a successful day tomorrow.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: