2007. október 20., szombat

I am Getting Married

27 days left...

I did not imagine this wedding as it will be. We wanted a small ceremony with only two witnesses and the parents. And now we have a 50-60 person party with family, friends and a lot of things to do. But one thing won't change. It will be a personal and unique occasion. This is my wedding and I want it to be memorable for me and my love first of all. So there won't be the usual music, dance or any superstitions. It will be a wedding which we will spend with people who are important to us.

We have some time to rest. We have chosen the restaurant, the menu, the witnesses, the program. We have a lot of creativity in the preparing so we will have a unique wedding. And tomorrow we have lunch with our parents.

I never thought I would be in this situation. Any time I have thought of my future self I saw a housewife or a mother, but never a wife of somebody. There was no man in the picture. This does not means that I am not happy now. Of course I am happy. I'm going to get married and become the wife of my beloved. But this situation is somehow strange for me. I'm going to do my best to be a good wife. And please excuse me for not changing my nick after the wedding... :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: