2007. október 24., szerda

Counting down - 23 days left

The parents' meeting was good. We ate a delicious lunch at the restaurant where the wedding lunch will be served. I hope I can give him some better memories about that place than he has now. Better in my point of view of course. It's going to be better for it will be in connection with me not somebody else. That place always be the place of our wedding.
I am quietly happy. There are no harsh reactions, no big chats with anybody. I am just happy about starting our really own life.
The parents' liked each other I think. They were friendly and could agree everything about the wedding. We also have some surprises for the quests. We have found some kind of traditions in Debrecen which they will surely enjoy.
I am preparing for the big day with a lot of relaxing. I even have to prepare the wedding favors for the guests. It will be much fun. :)
And among all things I am preparing for another thing which will start two weeks after the wedding... But I won't tell what it is... not yet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: