2007. október 24., szerda

My Wedding

These are the photos I was looking for. Nothing special but the suit and the dress we will wear at the big day. It was a mess to get them, but everybody likes them who saw them.
I want this wedding to be a special occasion so there is no question about having the best things for it.
The whole wedding is to show who we are, that's why there won't be a party just a nice ceremony and an elegant lunch with the guests. I hope they will like it.
And now I sit back to practise writing down my new name :)

The only reason of not trying my wedding dress every day is just the fact that it is not here yet... I am very excited about the wedding and the whole moving into our new home. I can't believe that I will have my own home. There is something strange in typing home when you thing about a flat that is really yours. Not your parents' and not a rented flat but your own. My parents' house and my love's mother's house and even the sublet, I call all of them home, but this feels a lot different from them. I will live without my parents, I will pay my really own bills. I will have my own family where I will be the parent not the child. Do you think that I am happy?

Nincsenek megjegyzések: